Welcome from the President & CEO Jane Shukitis
Welcome to UR Medicine Home Care, where our goal is to provide you with the best possible care and assistance to help you be as safe and independent as possible in your home. When asked, most people say they would prefer to stay in their own residences rather than go to a hospital or facility to receive care. Your home is comfortable, it’s private, and it’s where you are in control of your surroundings. Our team of dedicated professionals understands that, which is why our top priority is to partner with you to help you successfully stay right where you want to be. We have a full range of programs and services to help you do that.
Below is an overview of what we have to offer, but you’ll find much more information on other pages of our website. Browse at your leisure or use the search function to quickly find the information you need. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We are here to serve, and would love to help you feel right at home.
- Nursing and rehabilitation services that can help you heal after an illness or hospital stay.
- Professionals who are experts at relieving pain and symptoms.
- Meals On Wheels which delivers delicious and nutritious meals right to your door.
- Home health aide services for assistance with personal care.
Quality of life services that enable people with life-limiting illnesses to make the most of their final months of life – also known as hospice.
- Innovative programs that help you safely transition from the hospital to home. These programs are nationally recognized and proven to reduce emergency room and hospital use for people with chronic illnesses.
- Telehealth programs that can remotely monitor your condition and help prevent a health crisis.
- Nursing services that enable first-time moms to flourish as parents, responsible citizens, and unique individuals.
- Care management services that help you and your family navigate the complex health care system and ensure you receive the care you need when and where you need it.
Best wishes for good health,
President and CEO
UR Medicine Home Care